It’s finally Friday!! You know what that means…five more fun facts to start your weekend. Click here for the past Five Fun Facts Friday posts.
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- ‘lbs’ comes from the Latin word ‘libra’ which means pound.
- Wombats are the only animal whose poop is cube-shaped.
- There are no muscles in your fingers: Their function is controlled by muscles in your palms and arms.
- It took the creator of the Rubik’s Cube one month to solve the cube after he created it.
Come back next week for more fun facts! Be sure to share your facts below!